By registering a participant in any GT Performance Hockey camp, clinic or training session, I agree that
- the registered player noted above is physically fit to participate in this program and has no medical conditions which restrict his/her participation.
- that participation in this hockey school exposes the participant to significant risks of personal injury. As the parent or legal guardian of the player, I am aware of the risks, and voluntarily and knowingly recognize, accept and assume this risk.
- I hereby release Gerald Tetrault, GT Performance Hockey, its employees and affiliates from any and all claims for damages or injuries in any way connected with participation in the program.
- In the event the player is injured, I give Gerald Tetrault and GT Performance Hockey permission to seek medical or dental treatment.
- to hold Gerald Tetrault and GT Performance Hockey harmless for lost or stolen articles of property.
- I grant Gerald Tetrault and GT Performance Hockey the right to use all photos or video footage of the player for any and all instructional or promotional purposes.
- this release is binding upon my heirs, executors and assignees.
- this is a high intensity athletic program and accept all of the risks with the association of the participation in such a program.
- In the event of a cancellation of a camp, beyond GT Performance Hockey’s control (pandemic, fire, ice plant issue), players will be credited their fees for future camps within the next 18 months.